Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SSW 165-58 A Day for Daisies

Wow! I can't believe that July is already over! Where did the time go? That just means that I am now only a couple of weeks away from starting the madness again and having to go back to work...yikes!
This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, we have a great sponsor: A Day for Daisies! I love their images! Here's a little more about them:

A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!


http://adayfordaisies.com/

Here is the sketch for the week! I hope you have fun with it!





Here's my card! This image, "Little League" brings back a lot of childhood memories for me. Going to baseball games was very common in our family, either watching pro games or even to go watch my brother play. It was also a lot of fun to see my nephew play as well. I hope that my son (of course, a few years from now) will want to play as well.
 


Supplies:
Image: Little League (find it here)
Copics: E37, E000, E00, R29, B14, E09, E33, and E29
Papers: The Paper Studio - The Great Outdoors
DCWV Cardstock Stack
Ribbon: Craft Essentials by Jo-Ann's
Star Embellishment: The Paper Studio - All Seasons DP
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Oh Erika this is such a cute card I love this image and your wonderful primary colours. This is an awesome little boys card. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, this sure is a darling card Erika! I love the sweet baseball image you used. Perfect guy card, old and young alike. Have a wonderful week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little boy image. Love the star and the saying. Have a great week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erika, your card is really sweet. And, it does bring back a lot of memories. Infact, many, many fond memories. I love your papers and the star really adds the perfect finishing touch to your card.
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Erika I love your image. It fun how these images bring back fond memories to us. That's one of the fun parts about making them. I love your sweet star. Such a perfect touch to a really sweet card. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Erika, I love this little baseball guy too! It brought back memories of my boys but also when your Mom, Arlana and I were young and we went to Bountiful Park to watch the ball games. Fabulous card!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little guy and the sentiment is absolutely perfect! Love the big star too.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.